DUBLIN, October 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Outlook (2021-2027): Market Forecast by Types (Switches, Outlets, Wire Connectors and Others), by Verticals (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Public Infrastructure and transportation) and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Revenue Size is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2021-2027
The COVID-19 outbreak in 2020 led to lower market revenues due to curtailment measures including nationwide shutdowns, which in turn led to supply chain disruptions. However, as economic conditions normalize and business activities resume, the market is expected to recover by 2022 and grow thereafter due to increased investment in public infrastructure and residential projects, which is expected to strengthen the wiring devices market over the forecast period.
The Malaysia Wiring Devices market report covers the market in detail by types. The market report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of ongoing market trends, high growth opportunities/areas, and market drivers, which would help stakeholders to design and align their market strategies based on the dynamics current and future market.
Malaysia Wiring Device Market Summary
malaysia The wiring devices market witnessed a modest growth between 2017 and 2019, owing to the development of the health tourism sector in the country. Through the initiatives outlined in the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Industry Blueprint 2021-2025, the government health tourism sector is expected to generate direct revenue from RM800 million in 2022 and RM1.7 billion in 2025, thereby strengthening the wired devices market over the forecast period.
Furthermore, increased investment in robust infrastructure development projects such as Centro Mall project, Bintulu Methanol Plant, and ALIX Residences, among others, would act as a key catalyst for the overall growth of the market. wiring devices.
Market Analysis by Verticals
By verticals, the commercial sector held the highest market revenue share due to its wide applicability in building wiring, the same trend is expected to persist in the coming years due to government initiatives such as the information to promote and collaborate in the medical travel sector in Malaysia.
In addition, the Asian area, the National Affordable Housing Policy to provide affordable housing, among others, would lead to high demand for wiring devices in residential verticals in the coming years.
- Malaysia Wiring Device Market Overview
- Malaysia Wiring Device Market Outlook
- Malaysia Wiring Device Market Forecast
- Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Revenue Historical and Forecast 2017-2027F
- Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Revenue Historical and Forecast Data, by Types, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Revenue Historical and Forecast Data, by Verticals, 2017-2027F
- Market drivers and restraints
- Industry life cycle
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market trends
- Malaysia Wiring Devices Market Revenue Share, By Company
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Main strategic recommendations
- ABB Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Electric MK (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Eaton Industries Sdn Bhd
- Schneider Electric Industries (M) Sdn Bhd
- Siemens Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Hager Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Panasonic Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Simtone Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
- DNA Art (M) Sdn Bhd
- Liwida Electric Sdn Bhd
Key Report Attractiveness
- Impact of COVID-19 on the market.
- Market figures over 10 years.
- Historical data from 2017 to 2020.
- Reference year: 2020
- Forecast data until 2027.
- Key performance indicators impacting the market.
- Main developments and upcoming projects.
Scope and market segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- wire connectors
By vertical sectors
- Public and transport infrastructure
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cojo6r
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets