Company announcement no. 19/2022: Half-year report October 1 2021 – March, 31st 2022
Copenhagen, 24 May 2022
The board of directors and the management today discussed and approved the half-yearly report of Ress Life Investments A/S, the group, for the period from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022:
- Ress Life Investments A/S achieved a net profit before and after tax of USD 6,863,734 for the period October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022. Net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 2.17 %, earnings per share to 49.34 and an increase in net asset value of $52.26 per share.
- Profit before tax mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative and personnel costs.
- The fair value of the Group’s investment assets decreased from USD 255,262,257 as of September 30, 2021 to USD 252,092,951 as of March 31, 2022.
- Equity amounts to 350,400,665 USD as of March 31, 2022, corresponding to a net asset value of 2,211 USD per share compared to a net asset value of 2,159 USD as of September 30, 2021.
- During the period, 28,220 new ordinary shares were issued.
- Management expects the life settlements market to continue to offer attractive returns.
- Management maintains a positive view of the annual result.
Questions about this announcement can be directed to Group AIF Manager, Resscapital AB, Gustaf Hagerud, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09, or Group Chairman Søren Andersen, email: [email protected]
Ress Life Investments A/S
Board of directors
Ress Life Investments AS – Company Announcement 19-2022
Ress Life Investments AS – Half-Year Report 2021-2022